The Bare Bones:
1. a microphone for Psyche Chimère’s vocals
2. a sound system/PA that can play the background instrumentals via (a) a CD-R player, (b) a digital system that can take mp3s from Psyche Chimère’s flashdisk, or (c) an input from Psyche Chimère’s laptop’s headphone jack [input options include minijack, quarter-inch, and RCA jacks].
Skin and Bones:
3. a sound tech to push “start” and “stop” on the song tracks and to mix the vocals and instrumentals properly and make sure stuff is EQ-ed, etc.
4. a monitor so Psyche Chimère can tell if she’s singing off-key and/or off-beat. I mean, of course that never happens. But let’s have that monitor anyway.
5. + 1 cellist (who needs 1 DI box)
6. + 1 guitarist (needs 1 DI box)
7. + Dancers depending on the show location
Full band definitely needs monitors.
MORE?? HECK YEAH!-
8. nifty colored lights that are shiny and whatnot. And maybe a person to run them..
9. a projector that can project powerpoint slides, or jpegs, or movie files. This should come with its separate computer/laptop dealie. You should let us know if you have this so we can try putting together something neat to project on the backdrop while performing.
10. a section of table or other flat surface where Psyche Corp. CDs can be sold before/during/after the show.